1. These terms apply. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
2. Promoter. The promoter of this competition is Southern Australia Wool Products Pty Ltd
ABN: 86 008 149 540
61 Smith Street, Naracoorte SA 5271
3. Competition period. This competition commences at 9.00am (AEST) Monday 25th May 2015 and closes at 5.00pm (AEST) Monday 22nd June 2015, (“Competition Period”).
4. Eligibility. Entry is only open to Australian residents who:
1) are 13 years of age or older
2) are not:
a) Current employees of the Promoter; or
b) immediate family members of employees of the Promoter.
3) Eligible Entrants. The Promoter may request any entrant at any time to provide reasonable evidence that he or she meets the eligibility requirements and a failure to do so will result in disqualification from this competition.
5. How to Enter. To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period, go to the Mini Jumbuk Shop Facebook page at http://facebook.com/MiniJumbuk and “Like” the page.
5.1) Eligible Entrants may only submit one (1) Entry during the Competition Period.
5.2) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected Entries (whether or not before or after receipt by the Promoter) or for any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) including inaccessibility of any website during the Competition Period.
6. Prizes. There is one (1) prize to be won. 1 x MiniJumbuk quilt to the value of $500.00.
7. Notification. The Prize Winner will be notified by a private Facebook message sent by the Promoter within two business days of the draw. It is the responsibility of the relevant Eligible Entrant to respond to the Notification Facebook Message within 3 business days of the Notification Message being sent (“Final Response Date”). The Promoter is not responsible for contacting the Prize Winner by any other method or for the relevant Prize Winner not receiving the Notification Facebook Message for any reason (including, without limitation, due to any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control. Subject to paragraph 10(2), the Promoter will not notify any other entrant except the Prize Winner.
8. Claiming the Prizes. To claim their Prize, the relevant Prize Winners must respond to the Notification Facebook Message on or before the Final Response Date, including their postal address.
1) Once the Prize Winner has responded to the Notification Facebook Message on or before the Response Date:
a) they will be publically announced on the Mini Jumbuk Shop Facebook page as the Prize Winner of the Prize; and
b) the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavors to advise the Prize Winner as to how the Prize are to be distributed within 3 business days of the relevant Prize Winner responding to the Notification Facebook Message.
2) If the Prize Winner does not respond to the Notification Email on or before the Final Response Date, the Prize Winner Entry will be deemed null and void (and no compensation will be paid in lieu).
9. Other conditions relevant to the Prize.
1) the Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any goods or services. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value or availability of the Prizes. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion and for any reason to substitute the Prize (or any part of a Prize) for a prize of similar retail value or specification if, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is not able to give the Prize Winner the Prize;
3) the Promoter will not replace or substitute the Prize or provide compensation where the Prize Winners is unable to claim or use the Prize for any reason including cancellation or discontinuance or unavailability of the Prize, inclement weather or illness or where the Prize Winner do not receive the Notification Facebook Message or do not receive the Prize through providing incorrect Contact Details.
10. Liability and Release. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death, illness, personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence), as a result of, or in any way connected with, this competition or accepting, using or enjoying the Prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any defects in the Prize and takes no responsibility for the loss or theft of the Prize or misuse of the Prize. To the extent permitted by law, all entrants in this competition agree to release, fully indemnify and keep fully indemnified, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all liability, cost, loss, damage, expense, claim or other right of action arising out of, or in connection with, this competition or accepting, using or enjoying the Prize including (but not limited to) death, illness or personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
11. Disqualification. The Promoter may at any time (and at its sole discretion) disqualify any entrant for:
a) tampering with the Entry or competition process, including by exceeding the limitation on the number of entries or acting in a manner that affects the fairness of the competition; or
b) otherwise breaching these terms and conditions.
1) Entrants acknowledge and agree that they:
a) are solely responsible for the content of their Entry and must ensure that they comply at all times with all applicable terms and conditions of the MiniJumbuk Competition; and
b) must not attempt to interfere with or undermine the operation of the competition, or otherwise attempt to obtain any unfair advantage.
12. Privacy Notice. The Promoter collects entrants’ Personal Information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to its officers, employees. Entrants must provide the Personal Information otherwise their entries will be invalid. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period and unless otherwise advised by the Promoter, use the entrant’s Personal Information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including, but not limited to, sending electronic messages to, or telephoning, the entrant. Personal Information will be stored by the Promoter at the address given above and entrants may contact the Promoter by mail at the address above to access or correct their Personal Information.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to MiniJumbuk and not to any other party.