A QUALITY FILL FOR A QUALITY QUILT
Did you know that MiniJumbuk is also the proud name behind Australia’s best craft wadding? Manufactured at our sister factory in Adelaide (where we also make the wool fleecy pile which is used on all of our mattress toppers), Nu-Wool wadding is extremely popular with quilt makers.
MiniJumbuk Nu-Wool wadding has been made in Australia for over 30 years and is a unique blend of 60% wool and 40% man-made fibre. Nu-Wool wadding is suitable for both hand and machine quilting. Loft, strength, stability and blending ensure that it is a pleasure to work with and sews with ease. All these characteristics follow from our meticulous programme of blending, needling, bonding and folding at our modern production facility.
Why is our Nu-Wool wadding so special and the best for quilt makers?
- Australian wool is naturally safe and non-allergenic
- Nu-Wool wadding is suitable for both hand and machine quilting
- A unique blend of 60% wool and 40% polyester, specially bonded to increase loft and resilience, improve washability and reduce the possibility of loose fibres protruding through the outer fabric
- Ultra-Fresh treated for effective dust mite control and lasting freshness
- Great for those with allergies
MiniJumbuk Nu-Wool is available from leading Craft shops and Spotlight stores Australia wide.
Why not come and meet our friendly team of Nu-Wool wadding experts at the Craft and Quilt Fair in Brisbane? The Fair will be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from 7th-11th October. http://www.craftfair.com.au/wp/Brisbane/