Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is MiniJumbuk Corporation Pty Ltd
61 Smith Street, Naracoorte, 5271, South Australia.
2. Entry is open to all customers of MiniJumbuk who complete product warranty information and provide a correct email address.
3. All MiniJumbuk Corporation Pty Ltd staff members are not eligible to enter the competition.
4. The competition will begin on September 3rd 2018 at 9am and end on July 1st 2019 at 3pm.
5. To enter the competition, participants need to:
- Buy a MiniJumbuk woollen bedding product; and
- Fill out the warranty form at www.minijumbuk.com.au/warranty
6. All customers who register their product and complete the registration process with the correct contact information including a correct email address will automatically go into the monthly prize draw.
7. The promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete; incorrectly submitted; delayed; misdirected; or illegible submissions.
8. The prize draw will be conducted at 9am on the first Monday of every month, starting Monday, September 3rd, 2018 at MiniJumbuk, 61 Smith Street, Naracoorte 5271, South Australia.
9. The winner of each month’s prize will have their prize posted and distributed by a MiniJumbuk staff member - Amanda Wardle.
10. Each winner will receive a MiniJumbuk woollen quilt of his or her choice to the value of $500.
11. Winning entry numbers will be randomly generated using a computer random generator. The entries at the time of draw that are deemed not to have complied with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
12. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value subject to lottery and gaming regulations 1993.
The winner of each monthly draw will be notified by email or letter and telephone on the first Monday of every month. All winners will be published on the www.minijumbuk.com.au website within 7 days of the draw.
14. Winners will be advised that the redeemed item will be delivered via postage at the cost of MiniJumbuk Corporation Pty Ltd.
15. The information entrants provide will be used by the promoter for the purpose of conducting this trade promotion.
17. By entering, you agree that the promoter may use the aggregate information collected from the questionnaire for related research and marketing purposes.
18. The promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
19. Entrants that tick the consent box grant permission for the promoter to email them information about the competition results and upcoming competitions, prizes, events and other market research being conducted.
20. The total prize draw for the period of 10 months is $5000. All prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed via post and the recipient should receive the prize within 10 working days.
21. MiniJumbuk Corporation Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for lost or damaged prizes after shipment is made.
22. At the end of the prize draw on July 1, 2019 all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met not withstanding the advertised prizes pool has been exceeded.
23. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual applicant must not be used as the sole basis of refusing to award a prize.
24. The MiniJumbuk Corporation Pty Ltd prize draw does not permit the monthly draw to be shared.
25. The prize draw can/will not be tampered with in any way by any person or organisation involved in the production or distribution of the prize/competition materials.
26. Evidence can be provided of insurance coverage held by the promoter against any damage or loss caused by any structural faults or breakdowns which affect the successful conduct of the trade promotion lottery.
27. The monthly prize must be claimed within 3 months of the draw date. If the prize is not claimed within the 3 months there will be a redraw to determine a new monthly winner. This draw will take place 3 months after the original draw date.
28. All customers who register their MiniJumbuk product and enter the competition must be able to provide proof of purchase upon request of the promoter if necessary.
29. Each customer may register multiple products but may only be eligible to enter the draw once per calendar month.
30. The first draw will include all entries submitted between August 6, 2018 and 9am September 3, 2018. All entries submitted after the monthly prize draw until 9am on the first Monday of the following month will be included in that month’s draw. The final draw will take place on Monday, July 1 2019.