Please choose carefully when selecting quilts, mattress toppers and pillows, as there is no exchange on these items due to health reasons, unless the product is faulty.
In the unlikely event of any MiniJumbuk product proving to be faulty on arrival please contact MiniJumbuk customer service on 1800 088 834 or via email, email@example.com. We will arrange for the product to be returned to the MiniJumbuk factory for assessment and under our warranty MiniJumbuk will provide an exchange, refund or repair if the product is faulty or has been wrongly described.
MiniJumbuk will cover the cost of the product being returned to the factory for assessment. For products to be returned to MiniJumbuk, please pack the item in a box or large bag and include a note with your name along with the reason for the claim and your proof of purchase.
The item should be labelled with the following address details
MiniJumbuk, 61 Smith Street, Naracoorte, SA 5271.
Upon receipt of your return the item will be assessed and we will process a exchange, refund or repair. Returns by Toll Ipec may take 2 weeks minimum to process and notification will be by email or telephone.
Our warranty is only applicable within Australia due to freight costs, however please contact us by email if you have any queries about your product when purchasing from overseas.
If you have purchased your item from a stockist please see FAQ for more information on our warranties.
Returns & Refunds - MiniJumbuk Boots
We know sometimes it's hard to choose the right colour and size of shoes online so we offer a generous exchange and refund process.
Our MiniJumbuk web store will honour customers with an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase for any MiniJumbuk boots purchased from our web store.
There are few important things to know before returning an item:
- MiniJumbuk will only process exchanges or refunds if the customer has purchased the product/s through our MiniJumbuk web store (www.minijumbuk.com.au)
- Any customer wishing for direct exchange or refund must complete the steps detailed below.
- All costs associated with the return of goods are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The original shipping costs (if any) are not refundable.
- Any customer wishing for a direct exchange or refund must send back the purchased MiniJumbuk goods in their original and unworn condition in the original packaging with all tags still attached.
- Any products that are returned that do not comply with original condition standards will be sent back to you at your expense.
In the event that you wish to return your MiniJumbuk ugg boots for an exchange or refund please contact MiniJumbuk customer service on 1800 088 834 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Once our customer service team receives your email/phone call they will respond with the relevant information on where to send your boots.
If your Emu ugg boots are faulty please contact MiniJumbuk customer service on 1800 088 834 or via email, email@example.com for details on how we can assist.
If you need to cancel or amend your order please contact us as soon as possible, if your order has not been processed we will do our best to assist.
Please note that we cannot make changes to an order or transaction once payment has been processed and the order has been closed. If we are able to cancel your order once payment has been processed and you have paid by PayPal, the refund will have PayPal charges deducted from it.
The above policy is not intended to override or limit your statutory rights in any way.