When it comes to winter footwear, MiniJumbuk’s woolly ugg boots are the perfect choice to ensure your toes stay warm and cosy on even the coldest of nights. Made with luxuriously soft, Australian sheepskin these boots are light weight, comfy and easy to care for. Sheepskin is naturally water resistant and cleaning is often as simple as a quick wipe with a damp cloth or soft brush.
Occasionally, your boots may need a little more TLC to maintain their glamorous appearance. Keep your ugg boots in tip top shape with these helpful care hints.
- Protect your boots from stains with a suede waterproof protector. This will provide extra defence in wet weather and against accidental food spills.
- Treat any spills or marks quickly.
- A sprinkle of talcum powder or corn flour can be used to soak up oily spills. Once applied, allow it to absorb the oil then brush off the next day.
- Use a suede cleaner or wool wash to clean dirty marks. Follow the manufacturer’s directions and do a spot test.
- Avoid saturating your boots. If they become very wet, stuff them with newspaper and allow them to dry slowly.
- Drying boots away from direct heat or sunlight will help them to maintain their shape and prevent the sheepskin becoming stiff and uncomfortable.
- Use sharp scissors to trim any loose threads - don’t pull at them.
- Keep your ugg boots away from pets – dogs especially love chomping on sheepskin.
- To ensure your ugg boots are ready for next winter, always clean your boots before storing them.