Congratulations! If you have made the decision to purchase a MiniJumbuk product, you have made a good investment in a great night's sleep. MiniJumbuk products are hand-crafted right here in South Australia and we pride ourselves on our outstanding quality. We are confident in offering our warranty for up to 5 years (depending on your product) and the following checklist is designed to help prolong the life of your MiniJumbuk, ensuring you enjoy better sleep for many years to come.
- Before use, simply air your product for a couple of hours, there is no need to wash your product. Wool loves fresh air and sunshine and regular airing decreases the need for laundering, extending the life of your product. Choose a warm, breezy day and freshen your product with a light spritz of water before hanging on the line to rejuvenate the wool.
- Ensure any tags and labels remain intact. These provide important product information as well as care instructions that may be required for future reference. Removing these from your product will void the warranty.
- Always use sheets and a quilt cover to protect your product and launder them regularly. Using your hand to brush up the pile or occasionally vacuuming your topper on laundry day will help retain the loft of the pile.
- Always follow the care label instructions on your product. Washable items may be hand washed or on a 40oC wool wash in a front loading machine using a wool wash. Larger items require a commercial machine as agitation or rubbing will felt the wool and damage the product.
- Smaller spills and stains are often able to be spot cleaned. The mix recommended by Woolmark for spot cleaning of most stains (blood, tea, urine, vomit etc) is as follows
Solution of one teaspoon of approved wool detergent with one teaspoon of white vinegar and one litre of warm water.
- Should you need to store your product, just air it then wrap it in a sheet. Avoid placing heavy items on top that may flatten the wool fibres. If your product has been recently laundered, ensure it is perfectly dry before storing to prevent the growth of any mould or bacteria.
- Finally, if you have any further queries, please visit our website or call Head Office on 1800 088 834 where our friendly staff are only too happy to help with your enquiries.