At MiniJumbuk we love wool and that is why we are delighted to team up with another great Australian wool brand EMU Australia selling their Ugg boots on our website and at our Factory Outlet.
Here are 5 reasons why we think you should treat yourself to a pair of Australian Made Emu Uggs this winter.
- The EMU Australia Platinum Collection is very rare because it is truly Australian made and is detailed with the platinum EMU signature heel logo.
- Every pair of EMU Australia boots is handcrafted and inspected by EMU’s skilled professional team of boot-makers at their Australian workshop located in Geelong, Victoria. The EMU workshop is found in the heart of one of Australia’s finest wool growing districts and the birthplace of the Australian sheepskin boot.
- The Australian made EMU boots provide unrivaled comfort. With removable Australian sheepskin insoles and a water-resistant outer, these classic handcrafted boots provide unwavering warmth winter after winter.
- EMU have seven designs in the Platinum Collection from ankle to knee length in a variety of colours providing a great choice for every taste.
- The insulation of Uggs all share one thing in common—they all use quality wool. Wool is excellent insulation for use in winter boots, it is extremely warm while still allowing a foot’s perspiration to escape, thus keeping the foot dry.
Did you know the best way to wear Ugg boots is with bare feet? Yes, it’s true. Wool is one of the few boot insulations where going barefoot is considered the best way to get the full effect of the boots insulation.
Of course, going barefoot during the winter months presents several inconvenient challenges, not the least of which is the strange looks received when walking around barefoot at most workplaces! So few people actually wear their Uggs without socks.
So this then leads to another question. What are the best socks to wear with Ugg boots? Similar to other winter boots, if you want your feet to stay warm while wearing Uggs, the choice is blindingly obvious if you stop and think about it. Wool socks are the clear winner!